With the ever-growing data volume and complexity, the legacy method of data processing and analytics can no longer satisfy the demand of uncovering actionable insights from big data. To build an infrastructure that supports swift and effective big data analytics, enterprises turn to Kyligence technology as their de facto big data platform. For those companies, they face the challenge of adopting a Business Intelligence and analytics solution that is lightweight and easy-to-integrate with Kylin.
Kyligence Insight for Superset, a business intelligence web application that’s customized based on Apache Superset (incubating), and the most popular open source business intelligence web application, is a perfect solution designed for Kyligence customers who are looking for business intelligence tools that can deeply integrate with Kyligence technology. In addition, Kyligence Insight for Superset adds no extra cost for Kyligence customers, which helps customers to build a cost-effective big data solution with Kyligence technology at its core.
About Kyligence and Apache Kylin: Extreme OLAP for Big Data Analytics
Kyligence Inc. is a leading data intelligence company which focuses on innovative big data analytics tools and techniques. It is founded by the early contributors to Apache Kylin, a leading open source extreme OLAP for Big Data project. Kyligence offers an on-premises big data analytic platform- Kyligence Enterprise and its cloud big data platform product – Kyligence Cloud.
About Apache Superset
Apache Superset is a data exploration and visualization platform designed to be visual, intuitive, and interactive. As the most popular open source BI in the industry, Superset provides below advantages to its users:
1. Intuitive and interactive, easy to learn and easy to deploy.
2. Eye-catching dashboards and D3-based extendable visualizations.
3. Fully-fledged reporting features: filtering, sorting, page-by and etc.
4. Enterprise-ready features: sharing, exporting, portal integration and reports permission.
5. Customizable reporting dimension and measures.
6. Easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain web-based application.
About Kyligence Insight for Superset
To better serve Kyligence or Kylin users, Kyligence Insight for Superset is the customized Superset that enriches Kylin ecosystem, providing alternative analytics option for end-users.
Kyligence Insight for Superset is tailored to be seamlessly integrated with Kyligence or Kylin, that provides smooth analytical experience from Kyligence or Kylin to Superset, reduces duplicated manual efforts, and speed up time-to-insight.
Beyond Superset, Kyligence Insight for Superset provides following features that differentiate between itself and Superset.
1. Sync Kyligence or Kylin Cube with one click. With one click in Kyligence Insight for Superset, users can sync Kyligence or Kylin Cube immediately and start analyzing Cube instantly.
2. Support querying on multiple table data model on Kyligence or Kylin Cube. The User can analyze Cube with either star schema data model or snowflake schema data model.
3. Support deploy Superset with Docker. Users may easily deploy, maintain and upgrade Kyligence Insight for Superset with Docker.
4. Support offline deployment without installing any environment dependencies.
5. Fine-tuned query syntax for Kyligence or Kylin query engine. Query pattern is fine-tuned to work best on Kyligence or Kylin data engine.
Kyligence is devoted to the sustainable development of Apache Kylin community and ecosystem. Kyligence Insight for Superset is available to Kyligence and Apache Kylin users for free, which can greatly reduce the cost for a total big data analytics solution for both Kyligence and Apache Kylin users. We also welcome more community users to contribute to the Apache Superset development and enrich the Superset big data solution.
For more details, you may refer to the user manual.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org