It’s a pleasure to announce the general availability of Kyligence Cloud 3.0.
Kyligence Cloud 3.0 is an end-to-end big data OLAP service in the cloud. It leverages cloud-native computing and storage infrastructure to enable fast, elastic, and cost-effective analytics.
From data ingestion to data analysis, this new generation of Kyligence Cloud greatly simplifies the complexity of big data analytics in the cloud, enabling users to complete cluster deployment, data access, and data analysis in just minutes.
Additionally, by utilizing cloud native technology, Kyligence eliminates the need for Hadoop, fully leveraging cloud computing and cloud storage resources. Also, by employing elastic computing capabilities in this new solution, customers can significantly reduce their total cost-of-ownership (TCO) of cloud.
Here’s what you can expect from Kyligence Cloud 3.0:
End-to-End Streamlined Analytics
- Native Integration in the Cloud: Deeply integrating with cloud computing and storage resources, Kyligence Cloud 3.0 seamlessly connects to data warehouses and object storage in the cloud, such as AWS S3, Azure Blob Storage, Google Cloud Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Snowflake.
- Seamless BI Integration: Connects to all major BI products through multiple interfaces including SQL, MDX, and Rest APIs, enabling analysts across the enterprise to use the tools they prefer.
- Multi-Cloud Support: Kyligence Cloud 3.0 takes full advantage of the infrastructure resources of cloud providers, providing the best experience for cloud analytics on Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
Easy to Use
- Unified Semantic Layer: Kyligence Cloud’s unified semantic layer enables enterprise-level data management, prevents data silos, and provides the ability to conduct analysis using unified key performance indicators, across the enterprise.
- Deploy in Minutes: One-click deployment takes minutes, with a simple and intuitive interface, Kyligence helps you bring your system online incredibly fast.
- Intelligent Modeling: AI-augmented data preparation, modeling, and analysis is easily conducted with an interactive interface and light-weight visualizations that help business users get insights quickly.
- High Performance OLAP Analytics: Kyligence Cloud 3.0 delivers high-performance OLAP analytics. Based on Apache Kylin, it provides business users with instant insights on massive datasets, anytime, from anywhere.
- Elastic Resource Allocation: Clusters can be expanded with one click, and as load decreases, cluster size can be automatically reduced. Optimize costs with service stability.
- Fully on Spark: With a full-stack Spark architecture, both build and query performance are greatly improved, response times are significantly reduced, and costs are reduced for both operations and maintenance.
Kyligence Enterprise 3.0 is available starting today. You can learn more about it on our Kyligence Cloud product page.