Technical Writer (Contract)
About the Job
Kyligence Inc. is a leading data intelligence company which focuses on big data analytic technology innovation. It is founded by the team who created Apache Kylin, a leading open source OLAP Big Data project. Kyligence is offering on-premises big data analytic platform- Kyligence Enterprise and cloud product – Kyligence Cloud.
We are looking for a talented writer to enhance our documentation of customer journey, customer case, and projects to support Kyligence’s US marketing. The audience for our documentation ranges from non-technical leaders to architect and engineering experts.
- Create world class content experiences both in-product and marketing
- Define and refine structure and content for technical enablement documentation
- Establish documentation standards and processes with marketing and product teams
- Plan, write, and test technical content and produce documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Computer Science, or related STEM field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively in a professional voice that is tuned to different audience
- Customer obsession, strong problem-solving and attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to rewrite and edit documents originally written in Chinese by technical and business stakeholders