If you or your team are still using SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS), you won’t want to miss our upcoming webinar on August 27.
Hosted by Kyligence’s own Li Kang, Senior Director of Strategic Business Development, this webinar will give you the tools you need to improve your current SSAS-based analytics environment.
But wait, what’s wrong with SSAS?
Why should teams using SSAS attend this webinar?
While SSAS’ multidimensional analysis capabilities are quite powerful and allow you to quickly slice and dice your data to uncover new insights, you’ve probably noticed it struggle to keep up with more modern analytics challenges such as:
- Not integrating well with the latest technologies you’d like to be using
- Being unable to handle Big Data or serve your ever-growing analytics team
- An inability to support your transition to cloud-based analytics
If you recognize any of these challenges in your job, then this webinar is for you. What can you expect to take away? You’ll learn how to:
- Efficiently migrate your SSAS-based workload to the Cloud
- Cost-effectively and easily supercharge your current SSAS applications
- Get unlimited scale of data, concurrency, and sub-second query responses
- Ensure the highest levels of data security
- And much more including actionable use cases
Everyone who registers before August 27th will receive our complimentary SSAS white paper. Ensure your analytics can keep up with modern times. You can register right now by following this link.