US Engineer, Mandarin Speaking
Location: Nationwide, United States
Role and Responsibility
- Work along with the creators of the Apache Kylin project to design and develop the next-generation intelligent big data analysis platform.
- Tackle technical challenges including real-time data warehouse, SQL optimization, cloud native architecture, distributed storage and indexing, as well as enhanced analysis, etc.
- Identify and debug system issues and/or performance bottlenecks encountered in complicated real-life business scenarios.
- Demonstrate technical leadership in code review, knowledge transfer, and team trainings.
- Help customers overcome barriers between their data platform (data warehouse, data lake) and applications (user profile, OLAP system, targeted marketing) with Kyligence products.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar fields
- 3+ years of experience in Java development. Familiar with popular Java open-source frameworks (e.g., SpringMVC, MyBatis, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, etc.) and understand their principles and mechanisms.
- Familiar with at least two or more of the following technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Flink, Druid, HBase, Redis, ElasticSearch. Having experience optimizing any software framework will be a plus.
- Have system development experience (not just simply built and used some open-source system). Deeply understand and know how to process business use cases with high performance, high throughput, and high reliability.
- Excellent communication skills and team collaboration and coordination skills. Proactive, responsible, and reliable.
- Speaking Mandarin is required.
- Participate in the Apache Kylin open-source project. Have the opportunity to become an Apache Kylin community contributor.
- Challenges to design architecture with high concurrency, high performance, and high reliability.
- Work with senior architects and senior developers in the data warehouse field.
- Rigorous engineering culture. Uncompromised coding quality under business pressure. Build up strong technical skills and expertise.
How to Apply
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your resume