Presales Solution Architect
About the Role
Presales Solution Architects at Kyligence are an integral part of our sales team. In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Account Executives to support POCs and deals that drive the adoption of Kyligence technologies. You will become an evangelist for Kyligence’s products and a trusted advisor to our clients.
There has never been a better time to be at Kyligence. Having recently closed our Series C funding round at $25M, we’re investing heavily to support our amazing growth and continued expansion across the globe.
If you’re looking for an environment where your ideas and expertise will help drive new strategies, you’ll get to work with a battle-tested product that’s already in use with the world’s largest companies, and where your efforts are celebrated and recognized – Kyligence is exactly where you should be.
We are hiring in both SF Bay Area and Los Angeles Area for this position.
What You’ll Be Doing at Kyligence
- Provide technical sales leadership to the account team
- Understand the business, technical requirements, and pain points of our prospects
- Propose the right solution to solve our prospects’ problems
- Define, plan, and execute the technical evaluation process and gain technical buy-in from prospects and their team
- Coordinate post sales transitions to professional and customer service teams
- Create and deliver technical marketing content including blogs, knowledge base resources, webinars, and more
- Participate in events and promotional activities such as trade shows and Meetups
What We’d like to See from You
- 4-year bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or information management-related subject
- 5+ years of experience working with large-scale enterprise data warehouses or analytics platforms
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the field of Big Data
- 3+ years of direct experience working with Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud)
- A deep understanding of OLAP technology and multidimensional modeling
- Must be comfortable with Linux operating systems
- Excellent communication skills; you can talk technology with engineers while explaining the business benefits to analysts and executives
- Experience with Apache Kylin or Kyligence is a big plus
- Able to travel to client sites for meetings and POCs