Digital Marketing Manager
Experience in the tech industry is required for this role.
Kyligence is looking for an organized, analytical, creative digital marketing/demand gen specialist who is a self-starter, can learn by/while doing, and who is looking to leave their mark on an up-and-coming big data analytics startup. This individual will use both a strong grasp of marketing and demand gen metrics, as well as common sense judgement and creative ability to create awareness and demand for Kyligence products and services.
As a founding member of the Kyligence US marketing team, you will own demand gen and digital campaigns for Kyligence in North America and later build a digital marketing team as the company grows. This is a green field opportunity for a digital marketer who wishes to create, drive, and optimize digital campaigns across multiple channels to drive awareness and a sustained sales pipeline. You'll work to understand our buyers/personas and their pain points, and then craft programs and campaigns that effectively target and convert contacts to leads, to customers, to recurring revenue.
- Build a Demand Gen/Digital Campaigns mechanism from scratch using the HubSpot platform
- Manage marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels including AdWords, LinkedIn, BrightTALK, content partnerships, review sites, retargeting, and display ads
- Develop and execute campaign strategies and roadmaps that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Work with marketers, content producers, designers, sales leaders, analytics, and operations teammates on demand gen strategy and campaign development
- Set targets, manage program budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Launch campaigns leveraging content, email, web, ads, vendors, and more
- Establish and drive close alignment with sales on targets, campaigns, email nurture and follow-up strategies, and lead management
- Build a deep understanding of the target prospect persona and their needs and then apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them
- Implement ABM strategy and tactics
- Manage, produce and drive webinar strategy in collaboration with product, event and customer teams and align to GTM plays
- Optimize contact and lead databases and execute lead scoring across different channels and lead sources
- Work with marketing team to develop best in class content and creative for campaigns
- Report on success and failures at a granular level with great efficiency
- 5-7+ years of lead or demand generation experience in a startup environment
- Excellent knowledge of – and demonstrated success using - HubSpot and related tools
- Demonstrated success delivering and reporting on ROI of multiple campaigns
- Experience remarketing to existing leads with new content flows and lead scoring within marketing automation software
- Strong writing skills and aesthetic sense to work with in-house and external designers
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Open Source Software, Big Data, BI and analytics marketing a plus
- You have a mix of creative and analytical mind
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue
- Experience at B2B companies, with a focus on mid-market and enterprise sales
- Expertise with marketing automation and CRM tools like Zoho and HubSpot
- Excellent collaborator with team members
- Passion for analytics and standardization, but from an open-minded perspective of tackling new challenges
- Never satisfied with the status quo – always looking for opportunities to improve
- Stellar project management and communication skills
- Enthusiastic about learning and building out new skill sets within the marketing function
- Willingness to learn and coach others
- Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus
Come as you are, we do not discriminate! We celebrate, support, and thrive upon our diverse customer and employee base.
Who are we?
Kyligence Inc. is a software development startup that focuses on big data analytics technology. It was founded by the team who created Apache Kylin, a leading open source OLAP platform. Kyligence offers an enhanced, enterprise grade software product based on Kylin called Kyligence Cloud that enables analytics in the cloud at unprecedented scale, concurrency, and performance.